Your one stop shop for all earth works
WHAT WE DO
WEST KOOTENAY SEPTIC SOLUTIONS INC. specializes in the planning, installation, assessment and repair of commercial, residential onsite wastewater/septic systems. Our President, Michael Guay-Rufiange, is a Registered Onsite Wastewater Professional (ROWP) certified through the Applied Science Technologists and Technicians of British Columbia (ASTTBC) since 2011. We have planned and installed Type 1 and Type 2 gravity and timed-dosed pressure systems, as well as engineered Type 3 treatment plants and Class B systems at various locations in the East and West Kootenays and in communities on and around Kootenay Lake.
Class B Treatment Plants
Type 3 Treatment Plants
Type 3 treatment plants
Potable water main planning and installation
New system install, assessment and approval
Onsite Wastewater/Septic System Planning
Type I, Type 2 and Type 3 systems, gravity, timed dose and pressure systems, perc tests, soil profiles, site plans and Regional District and IHA system approval
WEST KOOTENAY SEPTIC SOLUTIONS INC. is also experienced providing the equipment, materials, sub-trades and crews for the installation of waterlines, storm water systems, and electrical underground infrastructure and access road building within property developments, subdivision projects and remote camp set-up.
WEST KOOTENAY SEPTIC SOLUTIONS is dedicated to providing guaranteed quality work to our customers through technical knowledge, solid experience and creative problem solving techniques.
WEST KOOTENAY SEPTIC SOLUTIONS can work with you on your project ensuring the underground infrastructure and landscaping designs are specifically tailored to suit the site requirements while keeping your budget intact.
WEST KOOTENAY SEPTIC SOLUTIONS guarantees our work, our materials and our designs through works contracts approved by our customers and professional industry associations.
Please don't hesitate to contact either Michael or Samantha to discuss rates and availability as they pertain to your upcoming project.
SELECTED COMPLETED PROJECTS
WEST KOOTENAY SEPTIC SOLUTIONS has successfully executed earthworks and wastewater system projects for the following entities:
• Canadian Forest Products : Canfor Kootenay Flathead 30 man remote logging camp set-up, underground water delivery and electrical infrastructure installation and on site wastewater system.
• Regional District of Central Kootenay : Various water line upgrades in and around Crawford Bay, Riondel and Kootenay Bay, and the upgrade of the Riondel Water Treatment Plant
• WSI/Brookfield Johnson Controls : Riondel BC Ambulance Station construction and underground service infrastructure installation.
• Balfour RV & Resort : 46 unit subdivision on Kootenay Lake. Installation of water and storm water system, and Class B sewage treatment plant.
• Crawford Bay Resort & Cottages : 32 unit development. Planning & installation of the water electrical and sewer systems.
• Bellstar Developments : 16 unit development located on Kokanee Springs Golf Course. Installation of water and underground services.
• Residential and commercial water, storm water and Onsite wastewater system installations in the West Kootenays from planning to completion.
• Residential and commercial landscaping projects from design to completion.